|Burmese Htamin Kyaw|
|Shrimp Powder with Chili|
|Burmese Fried Rice|
- Mix rice with 2 Tbsp. oil, soya sauce, fish sauce and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat and stir-fry onions, garlic, chilies and shrimp powder until onions caramalize.
- Add rice and mix thoroughly, reduce heat to medium and leave rice to brown on the bottom.
- Stir and make a well in the center, add beaten egg and allow it to set.
- Toss rice with egg to scramble and garnish with green onions & deep-fried onions before serving.