|KyaukKyaw with Sliced Peaches|
Serve on its own or with canned fruit cocktail or peaches.
- Pour water into a large saucepan, add sugar, salt and agar-agar and stir until dissolved.
- Place saucepan over high heat and boil water and agar-agar mixture, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, add coconut milk and give a quick stir.
- Carefully pour mixture into 2 (8" x 8") Pyrex pans.
- When jelly sets and comes to room temperature, refrigerate for 3-4 hours, cut into cubes and serve chilled with sliced peaches or fruit cocktail.